TERMS & CONDITIONS
The NapNap Mat (Product) is manufactured by Rawsome Familycare Products Private Limited (the Company) and is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment from its manufacturing facility (Warranty Period). The Warranty Period will not be extended or renewed or otherwise affected due to subsequent resale, repair or replacement of the Product. However, repaired part(s) will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or for 60 days from the date of repair, whichever is longer.
To make a claim under this Warranty, you may contact us at [email protected]
If examination by the Company discloses that the Product has been defective, the Company’s obligation is limited to a repair or replacement, at the Company’s option, of the defective unit or its components. The Company is not responsible for products which have been subject to misuse, alteration, accident, or for repairs not performed by The Company. The Company is not responsible for products which have been damaged directly or indirectly due to the faults, defects, misuse, and accident of some other parts which have not been supplied by the Company. Parts must be returned before the expiry of the Warranty Period properly packed with transportation charges borne by the customer (as per NapNap Return Policy). When making a Warranty claim, the claimant must present: a) the Product, b) the legible and unmodified original proof of purchase, which clearly indicates the name and address of the seller, the date and place of purchase, the product type. This Warranty extends only to the original first end-user of the Product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end-user.
1. This Warranty does not cover user manuals or any third party accessories, products, systems whether included in the Product, whether included during installment, assembly, shipping or at any other time in the delivery chain or otherwise and in any way acquired by you. To the extent permitted by applicable law(s), the Company does not warrant that any of Company’s products will meet your requirements, will work in combination with any components provided by a third party, that the operation of the components will be uninterrupted or error free.
2. The Warranty does not cover a) normal wear and tear b) transport damages c) defects caused by rough handling (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp items, by bending, compressing or dropping, etc.) d) defects or damage caused by misuse of the Product, including use that is contrary to the instructions provided by the Company and / or e) other acts beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
3. This Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by use of the Product with, a product, accessory, or component not manufactured, supplied or authorized by the Company or use of the Product otherwise than for its intended use. Defects can be caused by you or from a third party’s unauthorized access to components/items, other accounts, and accessories. This unauthorized access can cause damages/accidents.
4. This Warranty does not apply if the Product has been opened, modified or repaired by anyone other than the Company, or if it is repaired using unauthorized spare parts.
5. This Warranty does not apply if the Product has been exposed to a) extreme temperature or environmental conditions or b) to rapid changes in such conditions, to corrosion, to oxidation, or to influences from chemical products.
Other Important Notices:
The Company does not accept responsibility for any delays in warranty repairs or for the inability of The Company to complete warranty repairs that are caused by the operator’s delay or failure to systems.
Limitation of the Company’s Liability
This Warranty is your sole and exclusive remedy against the Company and the Company’s sole and exclusive liability in respect of defects in your Product. This Warranty replaces all other warrants and liabilities, whether oral, written, (non mandatory) statutory, contractual, including, without limitation, and where permitted by applicable law, any implied conditions, warranties or other terms as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose. The Warranty also replaces all customer’s expectations, instruction, purchases order terms & conditions, as well other commercial terms whether oral, written, (non mandatory) statutory, contractual, in tort or otherwise, including, without limitations, and where permitted by applicable law, any implied conditions, or other terms as to satisfy quality or fitness for purpose. To the extent permitted, the Company does not assume any liability for loss or damage to your property, for any loss of profits, loss of by use of products or functionality. Loss of business, loss of contracts, loss of revenues or loss of anticipated savings, increased cost or for any direct or indirect loss or damage. consequential loss or damage or special loss or damage. To the extent permitted, the Company’s liability shall be limited to the purchase value of the product only. To the extent permitted, the Company does not assume any liability for the death or personal injury or similar consequential losses due to physical damage to your people or third party resulting from the Company’s proven negligence.
This Warranty must be read subject to any statutory provisions that imply warranties or conditions into this Warranty that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. If such statutory provisions apply, to the extent to which the Company is able to do so, its liability under those provisions will be limited, at it option to, in the case of goods: the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired: and in the case of services: the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
NOTE: The Company strongly encourages you to familiarize yourself with the user guide and instructions provided to you. Please also note that the Product might contain high precision components and other such matching parts, which could be scratched or otherwise damaged if not handled very carefully. All warranty information, product features and specifications are subject to change without notice. All legal claims, disputes shall be settled in the court of Mumbai, India Only.